Choosing the appropriate ambulatory reflux test is more important than ever.
Zvu® Functional GI Software provides comprehensive acquisition and analysis tools for reflux monitoring – for detecting acid and nonacid reflux, on or off PPIs.
- Includes the data and normal values based on the latest publication from the Lyon Consensus
- Automatically adjusts normal values whether the study is performed on or off PPIs
- Includes automated analysis of Mean Nocturnal Baseline Impedance (MNBI) and calculates both DeMeester and Boix-Ochoa composite scores
- Provides automated detection and analysis of full column and laryngopharyngeal reflux episodes when using an LPR probe
- Reduces overall review time with AutoSCAN® automated analysis
- Simplified controls allow for easy transition between color and conventional waveform views, including both the impedance and pH data
- Customizable reports and multiple report formats available
- Ability to seamlessly access the study and the report when connected to the facility’s network