Excellent versatility for General Imaging
With its powerful and unique UltraFast technology, inspired by the video gaming industry, the intelligent signal processing can capture up to 20,000 images per second.1
The SuperSonic™ MACH™ 20 ultrasound system features several innovative imaging modes integrating perfectly with routine workflow and are designed to deliver meaningful added value into general imaging:
- High-Resolution imaging - images with reduced speckle, regardless of tissue density, and improved lesion conspicuity for enhanced diagnostic confidence
- ShearWave™ PLUS elastography - real-time tissue stiffness evaluation
- Angio PLUS imaging - microvascular flow assessment
- Needle PLUS imaging - needle visibility enhancement during biopsies for improved outcomes and increased patient satisfaction
- Liver Ultrasound Markers - Unique liver ultrasound biomarkers tools to evaluate chronic liver disease.
Intuitive user experience and improved overall comfort
Designed to help create a productive and pain-free environment with a 21” large full HD screen, embedded SonicPad™ touchpad, ergonomic and lightweight transducers, and a low noise level system.
Hologic's new SuperSonic™ MACH™ 20 ultrasound system is designed to improve outcomes, optimize costs, and increase patient satisfaction for all applications.