Innovation and Integration, today and tomorrow
Hologic's new high-performance SuperSonic MACH 40 ultrasound system is designed to help increase efficiency and diagnostic accuracy in your practice.
Your exams are about to benefit from a new kind of ultrasound experience – the one that is innovative, intuitive, integrated, and intelligent.
UltraFast™ imaging – The power behind innovations
Inspired by the video gaming industry, the intelligent signal processing with image capture capacity of up to 20,000 frames per second,1 brings unlimited possibilities into ultrasound imaging:
- Exceptional imaging - images with reduced speckle, regardless of tissue density, and improved lesion conspicuity for enhanced diagnostic confidence
- Innovative Modes:
- ShearWave™ PLUS elastography - real-time tissue stiffness evaluation
- Angio PLUS imaging - microvascular flow assessment
- TriVu imaging - simultaneous acquisition of 3 essential characteristics
- Needle PLUS imaging - needle visibility enhancement during biopsies for improved outcomes and increased patient satisfaction
- 3D Breast Software (3D Imaging available in December) - based application offering unique visualizations of breast anatomy and detailed characterization of lesions.
- Future advances - more informed decision-making with a “Unifi-certified” and an “AI-compatible” ultrasound platform.
Intuitive user experience and improved overall comfort
Designed to help create a productive and pain-free environment with a large full HD screen, embedded SonicPad™ touchpad, ergonomic and lightweight transducers, and a low noise level system.